Friday, June 10, 2011

KUNG FU Panda 2 :D Ska 2oosh lol

I'm sorry, but I missed 2 movies to post. So here we go. The first movie: Kung Fu Panda 2.
WHAT AN AWESOME MOVIE :D WOOT :D!! Great story for this one as well. It also told parts of Po's life before he met his duck father and then as Po was found by him as well. Very cool :D Plus the fact that Master Shifu (Dustin Hoffman's character.) was learning a new posture/skill and Po picked it up REALLY fast :D Let's just say if your passionate or have that side of you, you may want to bring some kleenexs :) There are some sad parts, but then some happy emotional parts :)
All in all Kung Fu Panda 2 is an AWESOME  movie :D I don't like giving stars or gradeing the movies like other Critics do, but this one deserves it :D I give it a 10 :D 100% YES :D Definitly go see it again in theaters, or buy it on DVD/Blue Ray. But I wonder if it would come out like a box set. If it did, I would wait for the first 2 and then buy it. Or if they plan on making a 3rd Kung Fu Panda, on the back story of Po (Jack Black's character.) then I would see that, and then wait for all 3 to come out as a box set :) That would be SWEET :D!!!
I left something out, the story line. Basically Po and his Kung Fu friends have to help China bring down this evil Peacock that wants to rule his parent's town. It's a super awesome adventure :D
Now go see it :D ---> points to the nearest theater, to you readers :) lol

And as always: See you at the movies :D /wave

No comments:

Post a Comment