Friday, June 10, 2011

The Hang Over 2: more adventure, more excitment, more hillarity.

Here's the 2nd movie I missed to post:
Hang Over 2. Yes, more excitement, more adventure, more hillarity too :)
This time there was a few limbs being lost (on finger lol.) and a monkey being a mule (transporting items to people.) but that's not totally what the movie is about. If you saw the first one, you know what the 2nd is about. Yes, basically the 2 movies are the same, but a huge difference. They went to a different country, they hung out with one different person, they met a monkey, that oriental guy from the first movie is still in the 2nd movie, but he was involved with the guys this time. Last movie he was kidnapped and put into thier car's trunk. This time he told them what happened and how thier adventure went down. It was a great movie :D
Funny, gross, weird, strange, etc :) Pretty much like the first movie, but with alot of different places and things. I hate when I miss posting on the day I saw the movies. It's not very fresh in my mind a week later lol.
Sometimes other things distract me. I will do better next movie.
You know why?? :D:D Cause we're seeing: GREEN LANTERN!! WOOT!! :D:D So will definitly be posting on that day :D Ryan Reynolds, he's a hotty :D YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment