Friday, June 17, 2011

GREEN LANTERN!! WOOT :D:D: Ryan Reynolds WOOT AWESOME job!!

RYAN REYNOLDS!! OMG!! ARE YOU KIDDING!!  Yeah BABY!! It's a sweet, green filled excitment, adventure, and makes you jump with unexpectancy. Ryan flies on, does a great job in the movie and flies out.
No pun intended. It's super awesome :D I mean I TRULY want to get this when it comes out in DVD/Blue Ray. OMG!! YES :D I SO want to see this movie OVER and OVER again :D Oh, did I tell you IT'S IN 3D :D:D YES!!
Obviously I love this movie. I'm typing it out in green text and green background :D WOOT!! Like I said, this movie is FULL green :D OH YEAH!!
I'll have to wait till the DVD. It's SUPER AWESOME!! :D
It's GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!!! :D I just wish they gave us green colored 3D glasses :) and or a Green Lantern, light up ring :) and we could keep it :). Not too bright of course for the light to shine :).
Anyways, I can't give any more away about the movie,
IT'S JUST REALLY AWESOME and GREEN!! :D:D

Don't worry, I'm going to make the post better to read. I know it was going to be hard to read, but that's not why I typed it this way.
It's because it's the GREEN LANTERN MOVIE  :D:D.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now for the normal part. I just copied and pasted this post up top to down here for I guess everyone who couldn't read my cool text coloring. Spoil sports lol :P :)

Here you go then :) Welcome!! :

RYAN REYNOLDS!! OMG!! ARE YOU KIDDING!!  Yeah BABY!! It's a sweet, green filled excitment, adventure, and makes you jump with unexpectancy. Ryan flies on does a great job in the movie and flies out.
No pun intended. It's super awesome :D I mean I TRULY want to get this when it comes out in DVD/Blue Ray. OMG!! YES :D I SO want to see this movie OVER and OVER again :D Oh, did I tell you IT'S IN 3D :D:D YES!!
Obviously I love this movie. I'm typing it out in green text:D WOOT!!
Like I said, this movie is FULL green :D OH YEAH!!
I'll have to wait till the DVD. It's SUPER AWESOME!! :D It's GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!!! :D I just wish they gave us green colored 3D glasses :) and or a Green Lantern, light up ring :) and we could keep it :). Not too bright of course for the light to shine :). Anyways, I can't give any more away about the movie, IT'S JUST REALLY AWESOME and GREEN!! :D:D If you all have heard about it, then I really don't have explain or tell you what Green Lantern is about :) Also, if you've read the comics about Hal Jordan (Green Lantern.) then you already know the story :D I'm not fully up on my comics. But maybe one, I will start reading comics and "doing research" on these Super Heros :D

Your welcome for the non green background covered part of this post :D
I wasn't really going to make a background text, but I thought I would be fancy this time :D Just cause I love Ryan Reynolds SO much and TRULY ENJOYED Green Lantern WOOT!!! :D:D

Good night, and see you ---> points, at the movies :D!!
*puts my 3D glasses on and /pretends to watch a 3D movie lol.
You know, like you see a in commercial promoting movies made in 3D :) lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment