Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

What a rainy day out. NASTY!! But I guess if you want to head out to see a movie while it rains, then cool for you :) Like we did today.
Went to see Pirates of the Caribean: On Stranger Tides. OMG!! AWESOME MOVIE :D in 3D as well :D Totally cool!! I love Johnny Depp in the Pirates movies. AWESOME choice for these movies :D This one is about
The Fountain of Youth. Where Captain Jack Sparrow heads out to find, but ends up helping a few Pirates and a female friend/Pirate out in the end. I didn't give anything much away, and certainly NOT the end :)
When we watched it and seeing where the story line was going, that's Captain Jack's story. If you love the Pirates movies, you should DEFINITLY go see this one :D If you still don't like theaters, then definitly rent this movie when it comes out on DVD/Blue Ray :) I would wait till the movie Production company makes ALL 4 Pirate movies come out on a 4pack DVD set. THEN I would buy them all :D Those are awesome movies :D!! Full of Epicness, awesomeness, Pirates and thier treasures :), Damsels in distress (Women who Captain Jack helps out.), Captain Jack's enemies, and so on. You know stories about Pirates. You know the history or story about Pirates. So how do you pronounce Caribbean??
I pronounce it Car-i-be-an. I hear some pronounce it: Car-ib-be-an.
Well that's all I have to say for tonight. I would ride the tides with Captain Jack Sparrow any time of my life. He's great!! :D
 <3 <--- love for Sparrow!! Savey!! :D
Aarrr Matey!! To the treasure. See you at the movie!! /draws a sword out, aarrr, walk the plank or find the treasure lol :)
To the Black Pearl!! Captain Jack Sparrow's ship. He awaits you /points to you, the movie goer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment