Saturday, November 19, 2011

Twilight BREAKING DAWN: Part 1 and what a part it is :D:D

                                   Twilight: BREAKING DAWN
                                                   Part 1


YIKES!! :O :D what a part it is!! Alot of excitement, but tons of tear jerking moments. Those who are prone to crying at wedding for joyous tears, bring some kleenex lol :) But definitely ALOT of tear jerking moments,
so be prepared :)

Where do I start with out spoiling. Let's just say there's alot of wolf form changes and a REALLY awesome meeting/confrontation at a Lumber Mill lol. Just telling you where, not spoiling anything, I swear :) You couldn't see the actually Mill building, but alot of piles of tree trunks. They weren't logs or 2 by 4s yet.
Anyways, Bella's wedding dress was gorgeous :) wow! Her parents never visited the Cullen family house before, so her Dad was alittle weirded out about their collage of Grad hats lol. You'll have to see the 1st movie to know that :) The scene of the wedding was AWESOME :D:D I want a wedding place like that :D Droopy white flowers (gorgeous), great idea for log benches and vines twisting on the back, white "carpet" for the aisle way where the Bride walks down, maybe had some rose petals spread out on it too :) Gorgeous wedding :)

There is some talk of imprinting. Well you all know what that means.
I suppose you could also call it falling in love or put it in that category. Some alittle gory scenes, but not much. The movie does start out kind of weird but like I said, has some moments, full of emotions :) In the scenes I can't really tell you much about, I was crying like Niagara Falls runs.
Let's just say it was a no one get hurt situation. At the wedding there was alittle explaining about one of the Vampires from the last movie Laurent, there was a back story about him and apparently wanted to be a free Vampire. Not eating humans, but animals. Eating animals for the Cullen family is like being a vegetarian. Still drinking the blood, but not from humans. Kind of hard to see how that's different :) lol. I get it, but weird.
For those who forget which Vampire he was, he's the dreadlocks hair do, African American guy. Don't want to be racist if I say black. I'm not sure if it's totally bad to say that, or if it's kind of ok, so I just said African American.

Moving on from that conversation, well for those who know what happened to Bella on the honeymoon, I got spoiled by Facebook, movie magazines, and a few talk shows. Yikes though, I didn't know how crazy that whole part of Bella would be. Enough said. Something about Jacob, um, first thought was kind of gross, but maybe next movie might explain it more :) lol. From the wolf pack, Jacob had a turn of events. That was a heavy part of the story.

The WHOLE movie was quite exciting :) Tons of emotions. Some cool scene of the honeymoon. Some funny moments too :D One thing I can tell you about the honeymoon, is that you wouldn't expect Vampires to go swimming :D, specially nude lol. Love the scene with the moon at night glistening on the rippling waters :) Also, didn't know that Edward could drive more then just a car :) Not many  know how to drive every vehicle out there. So near the end and the "first" ending was AWESOME :D!!

Also, you need to stay for the final end after some credits. It's just the actors names being shown on the screen after the first ending, but after that, there's a 2nd ending. I call it that :D The movie theater didn't turn the lights on just yet while alot of people were leaving, so we stayed till the lights came on. That's how you can tell if there's more after the ending of the movie and of some text being shown. There's a bad group of Vampires that wants the Cullen family to join their ranks as it were.
The last ending cuts to the bad Vampires and won't spoil any thing more :)

Anyways, I should get going. If I think of anything else, I will add it on Facebook :) I think after next year or maybe next year, I'll start buying the Twilight books one after another. Like after I'm done reading the first book. No use in buying them all at once and having the rest of the books sitting on a shelf and collecting dust while they wait to be read :) lol.
Granted, books at the stores are probably collecting some dust any how being on the shelves, but I mean adding more lol. Or maybe for Christmas this year I could buy myself the first book :) who knows!? :D We'll see.
I do want to see it again, but will wait till it comes out. I wonder what could be cut out from the Blue Ray/DVD. Cause sometimes they do that to make it shorter by alittle bit. Should still be AWESOME :D:D!! It gave me an adrenaline rush after so much emotions from that movie.
That's just me. :)

I don't know how people could say "read the books first." and "if you read the books before the movie, you'll get to know the general idea of the bigger picture." NO WAY :D!! I say. Can you HONESTLY tell me that you get all the emotions and maybe some comedy out of reading a book before the movie?? Not me :D I love movies first and foremost.
Specially Twilight & Harry Potter :D Yes, I do enjoy reading to a point, and yes I will read the books :), I just think that making the movies from the books (and yes books do have alot more information you could be missing from the movies.) with everything the creators/writers put into the books, makes for an AWESOME :D movie. Also depends on the movies you like. Still, movies over books any day!! Emotions, adventures, love story or triangle :), comedy, you name it :)

Be well, have a good week. Take care and as ALWAYS :D
See you ----> :), at the movies :D /wave!

(Reason for putting the text in red: the title of the movie is in red, yellow, orange, black and brown, so kind of hard to add all the colors in at once :) lol. Just chose red.)





Also, on a side note, most of you know I play online: World of Warcraft.
Ok, so maybe those who have just heard about or of it, are probably going: "sigh, why are you adding this too?? It's not a movie." No, it's not, but it's something I'm trying out and want to do for nostalgia reasons.
The next expansion pack (upgrades for the WOW: Cataclysm game.) should be out next year some time and I heard that Blizzard (the company who makes World of Warcraft.) is going to destroy yet another part of the "WOW world". A place called Theramore. Now I thought about just recording it for my own viewing, but since I know a handful of people out there (mostly family, probably some friends too.) may not know what it's about, or even seen any glimpses of it, videos, commercials, etc, that I thought I would show you some videos WOW: World of Warcraft, made by me :) Some might be 2 hours long, don't worry, I'm not expecting you to watch it all :) and I tried my best to get the sound right for in-game and my voice, and NO you don't have join the game to visit :) or play with me lol. I'm not expecting that either :D Yes, comic sigh of relief lol.
I'm putting these videos in between my Blogging for actual movies I see :D Kind of breaking the monotonous between movies :). Maybe for alittle while, we'll see how it goes. Then after, I may just separate them, and not even add them to my movie blog page and just add the site I use to my Facebook. You don't need to sign up to watch the videos. You should just be able to click on the link I provide and watch it. It's like watching a Youtube video, but not from Youtube. Sorry for those who may have slow internet. Hope some day that gets fixed :).
I hope you enjoy them when I add it. Going to make a few more videos, then will add them to my Blog. Thanks for reading and now thanks for watching, if you do :) *hugs. Enjoy!!  /bow

1 comment:

  1. In between blogging about Twilight and my love for World of Warcraft online, it seems the video I posted in between got deleted from the site I was posting on. Sorry I didn't return to mention it till now. Might try it again. We'll see. Later all :D /wave

    ReplyDelete