Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Puss in Boots!! with Kitty Soft Paws :D

Happy after Halloween all :)

Went out to see Puss in Boots movie for Halloween. Saw a lot of tricker treaters. Saw alittle boy dressed as a fire fighter :) that was cute!

Anyways, Puss in Boots: super awesome :D Some tears but not much. Tons of funny moments, some cool cat dancing :) mexican style, like from Zorro the first movie if you saw that years back. The story also tells of a back story of Puss and how he became Puss in Boots. Yes, ther was NO mention of Shrek, Donkey or Fiona. The people of this movie definitly stayed clear of Shrek. No one else can pull off the voice of Antonio Banderas along with Salma Hayek. She played Kitty Soft Paws :D Very soft paws  :) So soft then then she steals things from you, it's hard can't tell :) lol. Plus, her fur poofs up like a fuzzy hair do :)
The other character in the movie was played by Zach Galifianakis, but I don't really like him much. Why?? I think he's too dramatic, and serious. He seems like all he wants is EVERyone's attention. Some of the characters I've seen him play are the same. Attention grabber.
Anyways, the movie was funny, fun, great :D!! Specially in 3D IMAX.
Went to Silvercity Polo Park. Great fun, adventure, excitement :)

Go see it or don't. It's up to you.
Anyways, this is my final Movie Blog till Twilight. Even if I see one or two more before Twilight. I'm taking a break. I thought it would be fun. Turns out some people want me to pre-type this out first, re-read it/reword it and then make it sound "proper". I'm not getting graded on it,  so I'm taking a break for while. thank you all for "just read" my blog. I hope you enjoy renting all these or 2 of these movies I have seen and chose to Blog about them. See you --->  :)  at Twilight and my Blog about it.
P.S I'll try not to spoil anything for you when I see it. Trust me when I say, it WILL be EPIC from the other movies!! :D:D

Bye for now /wave!  /bow

No comments:

Post a Comment